Bio-Catalytic Cleaning, Advanced Bio-Catalytic Solutions
Bio-Organic Catalyst, Inc.’s biocatalysts (BOCs) are the next generation in green chemistry; where surface waste contaminants are both safely cleaned and then rapidly broken down via bio-catalysis into their fundamental constituents. BOCs offer the highest performance of any deodorizer, cleaner or degreaser; with a non-toxic and biodegradable (green) cleaning chemistry, combined with a virtually instantaneous catalytic breakdown (biodegradation) of the waste contaminants; yielding ultra-clean surfaces, substrates, and drainage systems.
The BOC biocatalyst technology represents a transformation for the cleaning industry, whereby all general cleaning, degreasing, hydrocarbon remediation, drain cleaning, odor elimination, and wastewater discharges are synergistically integrated. The total process becomes upgraded into a single and cost-effective environmental management model, benefiting staff, cleaning quality, and the bottom line.
- Eliminate microscopic organic bio-film growth (‘biofilms’), as well as the residues of traditional detergents, chemicals and sanitation agents; resulting in a new standard in cleanliness and public health.
- Meet EPA and USDA requirements for use in food preparation and discharge into public waterways. Use of BOCs has demonstrated impressive results in reducing environmental pollutants and wastewater discharges.
- Are completely non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-allergenic.
- Will replace most cleaners, detergents, degreasers, and solvents. BOCs bring immediate elimination of septic conditions and noxious gases.
- The toughest stains and soils are deeply cleaned.
- Dangerous volatile gases and odors are immediately neutralized.
- Greases and oils are easily removed and rapidly catalyzed.
- Drains are made free-flowing.
- Wastewater discharges are treated ‘at-source’.
- Microscopic bio-films that harbor toxins are quickly dissolved.
- Both surfaces and underlying substrates are left ultra-clean.
Learn all about Bio-Catalytic Cleaning on our application page.