Agriculture – Water/Soil Conditioner
We are actively working on transforming water treatment use in agriculture through the ability of our bio-catalytic product, Phyto-C3™, to replace toxic chemical treatments in remediating fouling of irrigation lines and emitters, with a green and safe product that prevents these problems from occurring. Furthermore, our bio-catalytic technology is showing significant benefits to improving the nutrient and water uptake by plants.
The focus on soil microbiome has become increasingly important to the optimal management of water and fertilizer use by farmers. Additionally, the ability of a robust microbiome to provide carbon sequestration is a very timely focus on governments and industry worldwide.
Our product, Phyto-C3™, brings incredible benefits to enhancing soil microbiome, especially the aerobic microbes within the soil which are essential to its health. Phyto-C3™ has shown quite dramatic results in reducing the accumulation of salts and iron in soils, which is another important contribution to soil health.
Due to both enhanced nutrient and water uptake by plants, Phyto-C3™ has shown in numerous case studies an ability to substantially improve harvest yields and plant health. In addition, the flavors and nutrient values of the plants have shown strong improvements.
Phyto-C3™ has the potential to bring benefits to both traditional and sustainable agriculture operations. Through transforming the bio-catalytic mechanisms of water, we will positively affect the economics and ecological dynamics of every farmer.
Phyto-Cat® has been renamed Phyto-C3™ in accordance with California regulatory guidance.
Watch the video on how Phyto-C3™ Irrigation System Cleaning works here.
Watch the video on a Two Year Old Vineyard Development Under Phyto-C3™ Treatment here.
Watch the video on using Phyto-C3™ at Chalone Vineyard here.
Watch the video on using Phyto-C3™ at Sebastiani Vineyards here.
Watch the video with a sample of how Phyto-C3™ works here.
- PC3™ Organic Label Info
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info – Spanish
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info – Dutch
- Phyto-C3™ 1 Sheet
- Phyto-C3™ Organic Label Info – Spanish
- Agriculture Case Study – Salad Cucumber
- Drip Irrigation Cleaning Guidelines
- Case study: Verification of agronomic effects of Phyto-C3™ products on an outdoor horticultural crop as well as on the irrigation system
- Summary of Observations using Phyto-C3 By: S. Kaan Kurtural, Ph.D – UC Davis
- Presentation: Maintaining and Operating Resource Efficient Irrigation Systems for Vineyards
- Presentation: Increasing Grapevine Health By Increasing AMF
- Case Studies