Eco-Cat CleanTM – Bio-Catalytic Cleaning & Odor Control
Eco-Cat Clean™ is a breakthrough bio-catalytic cleaning product offering superior cleaning of surfaces, floors, drain lines, and odor control.
Eco-Cat Clean™ provides a deeper cleaning of substrates than other cleaning products, due to its advanced bio-catalytic action, which degrades organic waste components embedded within substrates.
Eco-Cat Clean™ offers instantaneous neutralization of the strongest odors.
Eco-Cat Clean™ dissolves the organic residues and biological films that can produce odors in drains, floors, garbage containers, and food preparation areas.
- Universal cleaner for sinks, counter tops, floors, drains, and glass.
- Leaves floors squeaky clean.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, nonirritating, non-caustic, and noncorrosive.
- Removes fats, oils and greases.
- Odors neutralized on contact.
- Keeps drain lines clean and flowing.
- Eliminates drain biofilms that produce fruit flies.
Eco-Cat Clean™ application areas include:
- Animal Health
- Drain Lines
- Bar Floors, Sinks and Drains
- Garbage and Recyclables
- Grease Interceptors and Leach Fields
- Kitchens/Food Preparation
- Loading Docks/Parking Lots
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Glass Cleaner: 1 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 32 oz. water. (30 ml per 1 liter water)
Hand Sprayers: 2 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 32 oz. water. (60 ml per 1 liter water)
Mop Buckets: 2 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 128 oz. water. (60 ml per 4 liters water)
Power Washers: 4 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 128 oz. water. (120 ml per 4 liters water)
Foam Guns: 4 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 256 128 oz. water. (120 ml per 4 liters water)
Foggers: 1 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ in 256 128 oz. water. (30 ml per 4 liters water)
Drain Lines: 16 oz. Eco-Cat Clean™ per 1,000 gal. interceptor. (1/2 liter per day)
Eco-Cat Clean™ is non-toxic, noncaustic, and safe to handle, with a recommended shelf life of two years. May be stored with confidence at temperatures below 122°F/50°C.
Water, highly purified bio-organic catalysts from plant and mineral sources, non-ionic surfactants.
Keep out of the reach of children. If product from this container splashes in eyes, rinse well with water.
Watch our video on the degreasing and cleaning of a meat packing facility.
- Eco-Cat Clean® Label Info
- Eco-Cat Clean® Product 1 Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet Eco-Cat Clean® SDS
- EU, Safety Data Sheet Eco-Cat Clean® SDS
- Case Studies
- Improving the Quality of Life, Improving the Facility Manager’s Bottom Line, Article
- Eco-Cat Clean, PowerPoint Presentation
- Eco-Cat Clean Manual
- Eco-Cat Clean Manual – Spanish
- Advanced Bio-Catalytic Deep Cleaning & Odor Control Of Fats, Oils, Greases, Soils & Hydrocarbons Brochure