Phyto-C3™ – Water/Soil Conditioner
Phyto-C3™ is a water/soil conditioner utilizing biochemistry that offers excellent cleaning and preventative maintenance of organic and inorganic fouling of irrigation emitters and systems.
Phyto-C3™ transforms irrigation cleaning and maintenance into a comprehensive water and soil management tool.
Important disclaimer: Every location, crop, and water source bring unique challenges which may impact performance of the product.
Phyto-Cat® has been renamed Phyto-C3™ in accordance with California regulatory guidance.
Watch the video on how Phyto-C3™ Irrigation System Cleaning works here.
Watch the video on a Two Year Old Vineyard Development Under Phyto-C3™ Treatment here.
Watch the video on using Phyto-C3™ at Chalone Vineyard here.
Watch the video on using Phyto-C3™ at Sebastiani Vineyards here.
Watch the video with a sample of how Phyto-C3™ works here.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Recommended dosage rates:
- For one-time cleaning, add 32 fl. oz. (1 liter), per acre, into the irrigation lines and leave for up to 12 hours (overnight).
- Dosage rate: 2 – 4 parts per million (ppm) into the irrigation lines.
- Use continually, or periodically, depending upon your specific maintenance and crop growth objectives.
Center Pivot Systems:
- Field Crops: 32 – 64 oz. (I – 2 liters) per hectare.
- Apply three (3x) times over the growing season.
- 1 oz. into one gallon (128 oz./2.5 liters) of water, once a week.
Not for organic crop or organic food production.
Phyto-C3™ is non-toxic, non-caustic.
Recommended Shelf Life: 2 years.
Storage Temperatures: Minimum 32°F/0°C, Maximum 113°F/45°C.
NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
|90.5%||Yeast Extracts (Microbe Food)|
|9.5%||Alcohols, C11 – 15 Secondary Ethoxylated (Non-Ionic Surfactant)|
Keep out of the reach of children. If product from this container splashes in eyes, rinse well with water.
Manufactured in the USA under domestic and international patents.
Bio-Organic Catalyst, Inc.
A wholly owned subsidiary
of Neozyme International, Inc.
As the manufacturer of Phyto-C3™ Organic, we are permitted to state the following:
Phyto-C3™ Organic has been granted approval for use in organic operations by a USDA certifying organization. We are instructed to inform potential purchasers to contact their own USDA organic certifier to verify for their respective operations.
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info – Spanish
- Phyto-C3™ Label Info – Dutch
- Phyto-C3™ 1 Sheet
- Phyto-C3™ Organic Label Info *New Product Release
- Phyto-C3™ Organic Label Info – Spanish *New Product Release
- Drip Irrigation Cleaning Guidelines
- Summary of Observations using Phyto-C3 By: S. Kaan Kurtural, Ph.D – UC Davis
- Presentation: Maintaining and Operating Resource Efficient Irrigation Systems for Vineyards
- Presentation: Increasing Grapevine Health By Increasing AMF
- Safety Data Sheet Phyto-C3™
- Canadian Safety Data Sheet Phyto-C3™
- EU Safety Data Sheet Phyto-C3™
- Case Studies