Why Bio-Organic Catalyst?
Bio-Organic Catalyst, Inc. is bringing about a fundamental transformation in the advanced purification of our water resources and the cleaning arts. The key attribute of Bio-Organic Catalyst Inc.’s BOCs is their ability to cause an immediate catalytic breakdown of the molecular structures of organic contaminates. BOCs have been perfected over many years of extensive research and applications’ development based upon the Bio-Organic Catalyst Inc.’s patented composition formulations.
- Establish the conditions for rapid oxygen penetration into the cell wall of the microorganisms.
- Increase the volume of biogas yields in anaerobic digestion system through increased solubilization of components of waste stream.
- Provide highly enriched bio-available nutrients required for optimizing biological transformation of organic pollutants.
- Significantly enhance the reduction of discharges in wastewater treatment facilities.
- Degrade biological film growth, improving healthcare safety, reducing contamination and corrosion.
- Degrade mineralization within tanks, pipes and filters.
- Cleave (hydrolysis) the molecular bonds of fats, oils and greases (FOGs) to glycerol and fatty acids.
- Offer superior performance in eliminating noxious and hazardous (odors) volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Has the ability to substantially speed up the remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH).
- Dramatically improves the microbial vitality in indigenous ecologies.
BOCs provide economically compelling benefits to environmental professionals, bringing practical and cost saving advancements to wastewater treatment, water clarification, industrial and commercial cleaning.
BOCs offer substantial operational optimization in the applications of:
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Bio-Catalytic Cleaning
- Composting & Animal Care
- Hydrocarbon Cleaning/Remediation
- Odor Control
- Paper & Pulp
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Clarification
Bioaquatic Toxicity and Safety Studies
The BOC Seal of SafetyTM represents our commitment to meeting the highest standards of safety and bio-aquatic non-toxicity to all living organisms. BOC product formulations have undergone rigorous independent testing, including leading recognized EPA certified laboratories. BOC product compositions have shown non-toxicity ratings far exceeding generally available green cleaners and traditional chemical based products. Learn more about Bioaquatic Toxicity and Safety Studies.