Eccomate® – Municipal and Industrial Odor Control
Eccomate® instantly neutralizes organic odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), offering exceptional odor control and reduction of VOC emissions.
Eccomate® is a highly-concentrated bio-catalytic composition with extraordinary oxygen transfer capabilities. Eccomate® will treat the entire spectrum of organic waste odor issues.
- Neutralizes all noxious odors on contact.
- Reduces VOC emissions, including greenhouse gases.
- Accelerates composting rates.
- Promotes aerobic biological conditions.
- Effective at high dilutions in misting and spray systems.
- Suitable for garbage trucks, conveyor belts, bio-solids, dewatering, food waste processing, landfills, and recycling facilities.
Eccomate® stimulates the vitality of indigenous microorganisms by providing substantial improvement in oxygen availability, and the release of waste components for accelerated consumption by indigenous microorganisms.
Eccomate® will improve facility management of odors and VOCs and increase the safety of operating personnel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Application rates can be increased proportionately to the area being treated and most importantly, the dispensing system being deployed at the site.
Spray Applications: 1 x 50 of Eccomate® in water.
FOG/Misting: 1 x 2,000 of Eccomate® in water.
Eccomate® is non-toxic, noncaustic, and safe to handle, with a recommended shelf life of two years. May be stored with confidence at temperatures below 122°F/50°C.
Water, highly purified yeast extracts, non-ionic surfactants.
Keep out of the reach of children. If product from this container splashes in eyes, rinse well with water.
Manufactured in the USA under domestic and international patents.